Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What am I doing?

As I sit here tonight, I am wondering what in the world am I doing?  We just finished spring break and

 started back to class today.  We had a boat load of stuff due....projects and they weren't little ones either.  I

 mean one of the projects took about 25 hours worth of work to complete.  And then to top it off, we had a

 bugger of a test in our last class of the day.  Whew........and now time's a tickin....and the end of the

semester will be here soon.  That's a good thing and a bad thing....that means finals and then.....summer

 classes start June 1st til July 1st....yuck!  But, looking on the bright side....next fall....I'll be a senior!! 

Wahoo!  And in the spring semester.....we're interns   or   student teachers!!    I will have to say though, the

program I am in does seem to prepare you very well for the classroom.  I'm anxious to put all of this

knowledge into practice in my own classroom.

1 comment: