Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sorry about being gone for so long, but this school thing is taking up a LOT of time and this little project is one of those things that has gotten put on the back burner.  I hope I didn't dissapoint anyone who might be poppin in to read this blog.  There is a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel and it's called Thanksgiving Break!!  I do love that part of being in school.  We didn't have a whole week off when I was working a job so this is GREAT!! And then comes Christmas Break and then Spring Break and then Summer!!  I do love that part of being a student.  It's just all of the projects that are assigned to be turned that I'm not liking so much.  But, you know what?  We are just almost finished with this semester ....YEAH!!!!!!
I did have a few minutes and was looking at another blog  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot/ 
Go on over and check it out and enter for a chance at a gift card!   Good Luck!
And there are all kinds of good nifty thrifty ideas listed on her blog....can't get too many of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment