Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

I've been outed!

Dear readers,

I have been writing this blog for a while now.  I didn't tell any of the family or friends.  I just wanted to test drive for a while and see if anyone was interested.  Well......I got found out!  I'm officially out of the closet!   And it's a funny story if you read my daughter-in-law's blog http://www.mrs-adventure.com/2011/04/i-found-her-and-shes-coming-out-of.html#comments.  She's so funny and such a good writer...maybe I was a little intimidated.   Even my husband didn't know, so I had to confess to him too.  Ironically though, he had made off handed  comments over the last couple of months, that I write a blog.  Little did he know!  And it wasn't that I was trying to be secretive about  the whole thing.  Haven't you ever tried something and not told anyone....maybe started a diet or started exercising with out telling anyone?  Maybe we don't do that so we won't be held accountable.  Maybe we think that if no one knows and we fail, then it's only us that knows about it?   Anyway, I'm out and here I am!  Thanks Rachael and Aaron, you've helped me with my little secret and it couldn't have turned out better!

4 comments:

  1. ha!!!! Kids are REALLY good for telling on their parents! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you glad you won and I was able to find out. I'm looking forward to seeing what all you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is positively too funny. I've known Mrs. Adventure (she happens to be one of my very most "bestest" friends) and Mr. Arkansas (congrats to you for raising such a unique and awesome man) for some time now. I'll let her give you the goods on that story.... I'll be following because family is family. :) (And I love a good Etsy shop when I find one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie Lou.....why thank you very much! We're proud of both of our boys and very, very glad that Aaron found Rachael....I don't know that we would have done with him if she hadn't of come along!

    ReplyDelete