Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring has sprung!

It's spring in the Ozarks and it is beautiful!

We have waited through the cold and gray and the anticipation for warm and green and lots of other colors. 



As I drive around, all of the beautiful trees are bursting with colors such as white pinks and mauve!  And if you can find a redbud next to a cedar...oh my what a sight!




 The dogwoods have opened their blossoms over night and what a sight they are.  So the absolute best is if you can find a cedar a redbud and a dogwood all together....it just don't get no better than that!





While I was out walking this morning, I was still looking for the elusive morel mushroom.  I have a special spot that I check each spring, but nothing yet.  I'm wondering if anyone else has found any yet?



Go out and take a walk and see what beauty you can find!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find them and have some for the first of May (is that crazy to assume)I haven't had them since our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, morels. I wish they grew down here!

    ReplyDelete