Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010


Since being in school now is taking up a lot of time, some things just don't get addressed as they have in the past. I like decorating for the different seasons a little. I don't get obsessed with it as some do, just a little touch here and there. In the fall, I like to use a mum, which can be planted in the flower bed later and a few little pumpkins, which can be eaten later. The gourd can be saved and the seeds planted next spring for more gourds.
At the farm store, I have had my eye on this cute little container and bought it the other day. It's not only cute, but could be functional too. It could be taken to the garden and used to tote things or hold harvested items.
Now, we're decorated for fall and it took all of 5 minutes. That's a good thing! This will last til after Thanksgiving and I'll be able to enjoy the mum for many more years each fall in the flower bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment