Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blessed Rain!

What a wonderful way to wake up hearing the blessed rain. After an extremely long, hot and dry summer the rain is very much welcome. Perhaps some remnants of the garden can be salvaged. The tomatoes have a chance to give us more of their fruit and the okra too before the first frost. Here we plan on anywhere from mid September to late October for our first frost. I might even replant the green beans as I didn't get to pick any this year. The first crop failed even though I watered. They were a pitiful sight! Now....homework then off to school for a couple of classes and then to the health department to have my final TB test read. It was mandatory as I will be observing and working with pre-school children this semester. Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment