Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Thrifting




This past weekend was the community wide yard sale. You could shop all day long for 2 days. This was one of my treasures....$7.50. I have been looking for a meat grinder for the venison that the Mr. brings home. Most of it I take to the butcher to be ground, but sometimes I keep out more roast than we need and wanted a grinder to take care of that. I dont' know that I'll use any other part of this as I have a great Kitchenaid mixer, but it's nice to know I've got it if I need it. I tried out the grinder the other day and it does just what I wanted.


I was also able to find the candle holder and candle for $1.00 and the cute little footed bowl for .50! Gotta love yard sales....so much entertainment for so little money! Be sure and go out and do your part for recycling!


No comments:

Post a Comment